Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

#SuspenseSunday

Today's #SuspenseSunday treat comes from author 

Linda Hall

whose mind you don't want to mess with. She will put you in a story. 


What took Ellen away from her famous husband yearly, to the cold windy coast of Maine? Piecing together the life of an unhappy minister's wife, private investigator Teri Blake-Addison trails the wreckage to a remote Canadian island. When murder rocks the community, she realizes the puzzle may not be as simple as it had seemed. Steal Away is book one in the Teri Blake-Addison private investigator series.

  and #2 in the series, Chat Room

2 comments:

Norah Wilson said...

LOL! I won't mess with Linda, then! Seriously, love Linda's books!

Mystery and Mayhem said...

Yes, didn't she once have a shirt warning people she'd put them in a book?

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...