Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Promote Winter Out!

Okay, when the military wants to get rid of someone, they often promote them and post them far away. So that's what I'm doing here. I'm going to promote winter off the calendar! (in a very unique way!)

Hard Target
See this book? It's part of my evil scheme to rid this hemisphere of winter. Because this book is set where winter is warm and palms trees rule!

Let's get rid of winter





Soooo, Hard Target has been reduced to just $1.99 for a couple of weeks. It's a kind of 'Let's hurry spring along' promotion. 

Because, frankly, I'm getting sick of winter. Let's promote it and post it far away!!

No comments:

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...