Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Monday, September 30, 2013

Wonderful, Money-saving News for all!!

Romance Super Bundle only 99 cents!
My husband always likes me to save money, and I thought I would pass along the savings to  you. At ten cents a book, we have your fall reading all wrapped up in one neat and easy to grab bundle! With must-read writers like Amy Gamet Dale Mayer Lois Winston Pamela Fryer Edie Ramer, Kate Kelly and Donna Marie Rogers we've got a terrific bundle going on! 
And later this week, I hope to give you the other formats, (still the same great price) so no one misses out! Enjoy!

Romance Super Bundle (Contemporary, Romantic Suspense & Historical)

No comments:

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...