Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Monday, November 10, 2014

Despite being Monday...

I did not sleep well last night. My right leg ached, and I was sure I'd left the electric fireplace lit and got up to check on it. It was fine. I must have been dreaming. 
But despite those crazy nights that can plague middle-aged women, I managed to write a lot today. I am nearly the 30,000 word mark. And I know my lofty goal of finishing this week is out the window (What on earth was I thinking!) I am pleased with my progress.
Today's word count? 3021.
Total word count? 29182.
Not a bad Monday.

No comments:

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...