Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Sunday, March 29, 2015

The Holy Land: My Experience

Whenever I travel, I always take loads of photos and journal a lot, and this time, on my trip to the Holy Land, was no exception. I wrote 38 pages! It was an incredible, awesome time and I want to share it with you. 
Those of you who are grammarians, please forgive the various tenses. I deliberately kept them this way to give a more immediate feel. We were there, experiencing the Holy Land, looking back at events, looking forward to others. So, experience it with me!
And please check back daily as the daily posts will be new, and please, please comment! Commenting allows Google to find my blog more easily and share it with a larger number of people. 
My husband and I went with United Christian Broadcasters, in association with Christian Journeys. The two groups did a bang up job and I highly recommend them. You don't have to be 'religious' to enjoy the Holy Land. As you will read in my journal, we also learned about recent history, and saw things that would interest everyone and experienced several different cultures.
Please share my blog with your friends, too, with everyone you feel would be interested.
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...