Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Monday, March 5, 2018

Welcome Home!

You may think I'm greeting you at the airport. Nope. Rather, I'm asking you to take a trip with me. 
Yes, a trip.
To be a pilgrim. We're going to the Holy Land, and I've tucked you into my suitcase. 
Don't worry, it was a smooth flight and the air is warm and the sun is shining. We have found our bus and settled in.
Our guide steps into the aisle, takes the microphone and says with a smile, "Welcome Home."
In the coming weeks, and with a lot of daily blogs, you and I are going to explore the Holy Land together. I recently returned from there and want to share my experience with you.
And since I'm not currently writing anything, my blog has become my creative outlet. But not to worry. Each day will be friendly and peaceful and completely enjoyable. 

Garden of Gethsemane

So, please bookmark this page, fill your mug with whatever drink you prefer, and relax. This will be worth your time. 
See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Joan said...

I am so looking forward to reliving this pilgrimage with you! Thanks for writing it. — J

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...