Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I want to help!

Whether you are directly or indirectly affected by Sandy, I want to lift your spirits. But lying in bed last night, praying for peace and safety for those in NJ and NY, just didn't seem enough. 

I do, however, have a fun little book that can make you smile. Laughter is, after all, a powerful medicine. So I lowered the price as much as Amazon will allow me, because I know money will be tight.

So in the hopes you'll be able to take a much-needed break and read All For A Good Cause, please stop by and check it out.


                                                


Janet Jemseg has had enough fundraising for a lifetime, thanks to a whacky society and meddling relatives that are firmly entrenched in her life. But when handsome philanthropist, Devin Kidder, shows up with yet another fundraiser idea, she's sure of only one thing. Her quiet summer vacation has just gone south.

Laugh while Janet learns the ups and downs of selfless acts of giving, of when people go too far, and the lessons everyone eventually figures out! 



And if you're not interested in this book, but are still devastated by Sandy's fury, know that many people are praying for you. Peace and prayers.

No comments:

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...