Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Thursday, November 24, 2016

It's almost here!! Better than ever!




The long-awaited Romance Super Bundle IV is almost here! Isn't it a gorgeous cover?
Excitement is building for Monday, when we launch this incredible bundle, the one I can say is better than ever! Can you imagine, TEN great stories for only $0.99 cents? Who sees a great deal like that anymore?

From small towns and secret babies to Navy SEALs and nasty villains, we have danger, love, excitement all rolled into one wonderful romance bundle just for you!



For all my epub version readers out there, please head over to 


or if you're a Kobo fan, try


Like Google, try this link 


Which one are you going to read first?

No comments:

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...