Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Friday, July 5, 2013

Bucket of Yum!

We took a drive one evening and ended up at L'Aboiteau wharf. Feeling peckish, (heck, we were starving!) we stayed for their bucket deal.

Photo: The bucket

 It cost $25, and in it were 3 lobsters, 3 king crabs, steamed mussels and clams and of course, 2 corn on the cob.


Photo: During

 We dug in.

 Photo: After

And ate until it was all gone, which didn't take long because it was delicious!

 Photo

And, one of the coolest things was this - vanity for clean up afterwards, right in the restaurant! Now that is ingenuity!

Do you have a new favourite restaurant?

No comments:

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...