Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

So we felt like this little treat for lunch.
 It's a donair panzerotti. And it's delicious!


 Donairs are something unique to the Maritimes. Oh, they're not quite the Mideastern thing you may be thinking of, because the meat is different and the sauce is sweet. And in typical Maritime fashion, we wrap it in bread in an Italian tradition.
For only $7.99 you get a drink and a panzerotti, and if you have a coupon like we had, you get the extra panzerotti for free! so if you're ever in Amherst, Nova Scotia, check out Freddie's and sample something both traditional and unique.






No comments:

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...