Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Coming Soon!

Hold on, it's coming! I participated in a talent show to raise money to help send some teens to Tidal Impact, where I took ideas for a story.
The audience shouted out ideas and though I had to weed out a few ideas not to be described here, I am proud to say that this story will be launched tomorrow morning!
Yup, get up early folks, and be the first to read Ripples and the Tidal Monkey.
Now, to those of you who are going to Tidal Impact, dust off your printers, print out the story and ask a dollar for each copy.
Have fun, and enjoy the story!

No comments:

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...