Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Welcome Olympics!

 


Now, if you live on earth, you should have at least heard of the Olympics.  Okay, we all know they are in London this summer, and even  those like me who don't generally follow much sports, we still support our country and those who represent it.

So why not have some fun with this? Dianne Venetta has started this great idea for those of us like me. While spouses are riveted to the television or the computer keeping up with medal counts, consider this way of enjoying the Olympics.



Dianne Venetta offers a great book, some good deals for swimmers with Olympic sized hearts and some fun while others cheer on athletes.
Check her out today.

No comments:

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...