Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

What are you getting your Dad for Father's Day?



 My father passed many years ago, but I have a father-in-law and a husband, so Father's Day is active at my house. 
What are you getting your favorite father this Father's Day? Here are a few ideas. But my kids are getting my husband a summer's pass to our local beach. 


My father-in-law isn't active anymore, but for the more active dad, why not consider one of these?
 

click here
Shop Amazon - 25 Off Select Music

So what do we get them? Many Dads have everything they need. What are you getting your dad?





Click here
 Shop Amazon - Father's Day Shop

No comments:

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...