Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Friday, October 18, 2013

LIFE CHOICES

Our lives are about choices. I am a decisive person, someone who prefers to make quick choices and if necessary, change them. My husband prefers to mull over things and do research and then decide. Neither is right, nor wrong.
But we've learned this week that our choices have wide consequences, so we need to think carefully on them. That doesn't mean taking far too much time to make the choice, nor does it mean jump in right away to anything.
What it does mean is to consider others before yourself. Ask yourself if your choice will lift someone up. Will it honour them? Bring them closer to God?  Will it give them strength to make it through their day? Your smile, your kind word, your touch on their arm if you are so inclined, can do far more than you realize.
Make the right choice today.

No comments:

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...