Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Monday, November 4, 2013

Winter is creeping insidiously into our lives. Slowly, until it strikes with full, unmerciful force.
Like today. It snowed today for the first time.
I hate winter. We plan to go south for a vacation next spring, but in the meantime, I have to contend with winter. I have to scrape car windows until my arms ache and are permanently stuck in that ghoulish way you see in cheap horror movies.
I put an extra blanket on my bed, too. I'm the kind of sleeper who lives in flannel pajamas, sleeps in her socks with an eye mask, and ear plugs. (The ear plugs are because I snore and wake myself up).

Oh, yes, I'm a real charmer when I snooze.
At least in my novel, Hard Target, the weather is warm. And since it's in a boxed set that features such warm places like Haiti and the southern US, I can at least pretend I'm warm!


  







No comments:

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...