Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Friday, March 27, 2015

On Sunday...

I will begin my experiences in Israel and Jordan. I hope you'll return each day and read what we did. We were a wonderfully cohesive group, varied and caring, and excited to be there. 
Israel is diverse.



We could smell the Mediterranean one day, the pollen on  the trees by a lake the next. 



We needed sunglasses in the desert, but no sunscreen at the Dead Sea. 



We saw camels, cheeky starlings, and even Canada Geese in a huge vee, heading north. I hope you'll join me for the next few weeks as I share my trip with you. 



Please comment. It takes a moment to set it up, but with more comments, Google then can help the world find me.
See you Sunday. 

No comments:

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...