Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

I mean no disrespect...

Okay, occasionally, I watch those reality shows on TV that claim they are filming a ghost. The cameras are rolling at night, and something happens.
I'm sorry, but I have to take this stuff with a grain of salt. A door closes in an upstairs bedroom? A wisp of something dances across the screen? A murmur is heard in the distance?
Give me a break.
My house is only 10 years old and every time the furnace kicks in, or the back door is opened, some other door in the house shuts. And with my proximity to a short wave transmitter, heck, my copper pipes have been talking to me for a decade.
And wisps of light? Haven't these people heard of insects? Those critters love to crawl on anything warm and staticky.
Yes, I know those shows are purely for entertainment, but we need to watch so-called reality shows with a jaundiced eye. Not everything is the result of other-worldly spirits or UFOs. Most of the time, it's just a result of good editing and even better acting.

No comments:

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...