Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Monday, February 11, 2019

I shouldn't have left her alone!

That crazy Georgina has done it again!  I left her alone for a few minutes, and now another one of her books is free!


Get it here!


Shop owner Selena Davids has received a giant cookie just before Valentine's Day. It's not for her, though. It's for her handsome competitor, Thomas Waite. When she delivers it, she offers to help him find out who sent it. That sets them on a fun little romp that is sure to satisfy your sweet and romance cravings without adding a single calorie! 


5100 words.
15 minute read


It's a fun little read, and perfect for prepping you for Valentine's Day! You may as well download it now because I will soon ban her from Amazon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...