Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

All things considered OR Even though my latest scene sucks

I saw my husband off to work this morning and immediately sat down to write until 10 am. But when the scene I was supposed to be creating seemed to be dribbling forth from my brain, I needed to stop and fill out a scene template I had created many years ago.
But, as I said, all things considered, I wrote 2174 words today. 
It's crazy how you know exactly where you want to go, but getting there requires so much difficulty, you wonder if it's even possible to reach your goal. Like that old adage,
"When you're up to your neck in alligators, it's easy to forget that your objective was to drain the swamp."
Still, I'm up to over 32,000 words and still smiling.

No comments:

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...