Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Day Two of Nano: Oh, look, a chocolate bar left over from Hallowe'en.

I had a good night's sleep last night. With the time changing to standard time, I took advantage of that and....
Nope, didn't write. I slept. 
I had a pretty good sleep, too, and this morning, before church, I read some emails and reread yesterday's work.
Late last night, before I quit, I had recorded a few more words, but decided to count it as today's goal because, as I mentioned before, I have this life that gets in the way of writing. 
My husband and I visited his parents after church. When we got home, I made up some pesto croutons for our supper salad.
Only after that, armed with green tea, did I sit and write. I need to exercise because I am a lazy slob otherwise, and ate a chocolate bar while I wrote.
Hey, there should be a chocolate bar on the NaNoWriMo crest.

Anyway, I am ready to quit because it's obvious I am starting to waste time, so I will record my word count. 
Total words: 5119
Words today: 2020
Now to run off that chocolate bar.

No comments:

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...