Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Day 4. Jackrabbit to turtle

I'm not as sure as yesterday where I want to go with this scene, so I am only just plodding along. The phone rang a lot, too, but it was all just friends who had important questions that needed answering. I'm not doing as well today. My jackrabbit start is slowing to turtle.
Just keep plugging away. 
Oh, by the way, I screwed up yesterday's count. I got the end amount correct, but I wrote way more than 2K words. That was the last amount recorded by NaMoWriMo website. I'm having trouble updating my count today, so that must mean everyone else is doing the same. 
Today, my end word count is 13,027. 2615 words today. Not bad.

No comments:

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...