Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Are you in the Holiday Spirit yet?

When we visited the kids out west, we had an early Christmas as some aren't coming home at Christmas. There was snow on the ground, and the Christmas themes are already up in the stores. 
And my baby grandson noticed the Christmas tree. He can just reach up and touch the lowest ornament, and we moved the presents from under the tree. 
I remember years ago moving all the ornaments to the upper half of the tree, and not putting tinsel on it. You see, we had two cats at the time and read that they like the taste of tinsel. 
In fact, I pulled a long tinsel strip out of my cat's mouth. 
And one of the cats left me a 'gift' under the tree one year. I must say, my hat goes off to the manufacturer of the tree that can convince my cat she's outside. 
So my memories of my family when they were younger consists of a half bare tree with no tinsel. 
These memories help me get into the Christmas Spirit. Here's another good thing to help. Wonderful cozy stories.


Great deals here!


(I love this photo. We have a gazebo and even the big bandstands in the center of town are fun to sit in.)


No comments:

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...