Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Monday, December 9, 2019

Book Fairs and Missing Villlages




I grew up in Ontario. The tiny hamlet was called Jackson's Point. It was the kind of village where everyone knew everyone, so you didn't dare act up. It was close to the bigger village of Sutton West, and other villages like Keswick and Pefferlaw.
Now, though, it's all one town called Georgina, which used to be our township. I suppose it was meant to be, but I do in one way, mourn the loss of those villages.
But we still move on, and as a writer, I need to keep going, keep moving with the times. This year, I wrote a few great Christmas stories, and am trying to learn social media and places like Mailchimp and Story Origin. 

To that end, I have been accepted into this book fair. You'll find a wide variety of great books!
And don't forget the Amazon gift card for your friends. Get it here! https://amzn.to/2LDWvhj
https://storyoriginapp.com/bundles/7ac32664-f335-11e9-8ce3-6f01114ac799 The author may receive a small commission on these links. Thank you for checking them out!

No comments:

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...