Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Saturday, December 14, 2019

Not everyone likes Christmas books.


I may receive a small commission for some of the links below.


For years, I didn't want to read Christmas books, nor did I want to watch Christmas movies. I still haven't seen It's a Wonderful Life. It just wasn't my thing.
I may read some now, but I respect that you may not care for holiday stuff. And in that spirit, I offer you some historical and fantasy stories you can indulge in, instead. And all the books are on sale!


Do it, and don't be ashamed.

Books on sale!


https://storyoriginapp.com/bundles/a279d1a4-19f9-11ea-bebc-5bceed24a74f

No comments:

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...