Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Monday, December 16, 2019

Things are strange



Yes, that's a curious title, but allow me to explain. 

As we get closer to Christmas, I find myself excited about it. That in itself is strange because I'm not one who looks at Christmas with rose-coloured glasses. 
No, this time, I'm excited about all the curious things that will happen. 
It'll be our second Christmas alone, as only some of the kids are coming home, and that won't happen until later Christmas Day. But also, I published a trilogy of Christmas themed novellas and look forward to making millions on them.

Yeah, right.

No, I think writing those books has helped my usual lack of holiday cheer. And I'm involved in several group promos, which I've never done before. The promo that will soon expire is
 Winter Romance Sale, and having perused the titles, I've discovered there's a great selection there for every taste. 
 


And today is the last day for Holly Jolly Romance, so be sure to hop over and see the holiday-themed books there.

 

There are a few more, but I won't overwhelm you. Next time!

It's not just those that make me both excited and curious.
Outside, we're experiencing weird weather. We had snow, then mild temperatures, then a lot of rain, then really gusty winds. Now, it's brilliantly sunny out! Go figure! At least our solar heating is doing its job.

And to top the list of curious things, my hubby is actually going through his old clothes! And planning to donate some to Goodwill! Let's have a rousing round of applause!


No comments:

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...