Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Day 2 Does anyone really know why?

It's Day 2. So far, so good. 

Okay, the first day was busy and full and we were practically enjoying ourselves. The quiet is resounding. We looked at the freezer with satisfaction and the larder with joy. 
We're set for self-isolation. 
As a result, Day 2 was fine. We slept in, we relaxed with coffee and the news, and the paper came as expected. Self-Isolation isn't so bad.
Then came word that toilet paper was being hoarded. I'm not sure of the reason, but I can only think of one thing. 
People are mistaking it for food. 
via GIPHY
It has to be that, 'cus it's not that kind of bug, folks. 
But, just in case, my husband has started a list of supplies we will need when certain people I know give up on the racketeering prices they're asking for toilet paper. 
Me, I need nothing.
via GIPHY

No comments:

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...