Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Monday, March 16, 2020

Self Isolation? Bring it on!

Okay, in the coming days I am going to discuss my self-isolation. You see, we went on a cruise and returned to a Canada that was asking us to self-isolate.
My friends' reaction? 
Oh no!
My reaction?

via GIPHY

Okay, first up, I want you to know that I am NOT making light of the seriousness of this situation, but rather, lightening the attitude. We have all seen the local and national news, we all know that our friends like Poppy Harlow are very serious, but we need to counter the dread and smile on. 

 via GIPHY

These next few posts are my attempts to show you that we can still smile. 
Enjoy them!

No comments:

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...