Disclosure:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases within this blog.

Friday, March 20, 2020

He's Starting to Pace


Day 4

He's starting to pace. Hubby is getting a fever. Cabin fever. 

 via GIPHY

I have, however, a treatment. Not a cure, but something to stop him from peering over my shoulder as I do my income tax.
I smile up at him. "Honey, why don't you try your hand at making pasta? Like the stuff we had the first night home?"
I then frown with concern. "I wonder how you make bean pasta. Oh, nevermind. It's probably too hard."
His eyebrows shoot up. A challenge?
I hold my breath until he trots off into the office.
First some research on the internet. (one hour of peace because it's easy to get distracted) 
then finding the ingredients (ten minutes) 
then discussing with me (who wasn't really listening) the best types of flour to use (ten minutes) 
then rechecking the internet in case he can make substitutions (another hour, damn those distractions), 
then making the product (ten minutes) and finally, the end result!




For both of us!
I had two and a half hours of peace.

And thus ended Day 4 of self isolation.

No comments:

It's like Jello

Again, it's been ages since I wrote a blog, and I am sure my followers have forgotten all about me.  But when life takes you on a trip, ...